The duration of the Double Master ICCP-Economics is two academic years (136 ECTS). Subjects from the Master ICCP “Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos” (84 ECTS) are taught in Spanish while students course 52 ECTS from MEIM in English.
Compatible with the Double Master’s degree in Economics and International Management (MEIM and SRH Berlin) in 3 years. At the beginning of the second year, 5 students (from the Master’s in Economics and the Master’s in ICCP Economics) will be selected to take the Double Master’s Degree in Economics and International Management (MEIM and SRH Berlin) . These students will obtain a Master’s Degree in International Management from SRH Hochschule Berlin in addition to their Double degree from the University of Granada.
In the near future, students will be able to apply to Erasmus mobility.
El Master's in Economics is taught in the morning between 8:30am and 2:30pm.
* • Courses of the Master’s in Economics compulsory for ICCP students:
- Information about all the courses included in the Doble Master ICCP by semester here.
- List of compulsory courses from the Master's in Economics for ICCP-ME students here .
- General enquiries and enquiries concerning the ICCP subjects: Montserrat Zamorano Toro. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries concerning the Economics subjects: Juliette Milgram E--mail: email@example.com