Access and admission

Recommended income profile: The Master in Architectural Rehabilitation is direct to Graduates in Building.

Likewise, they will be able to access their teaching degrees in Building Engineering and other degree graduates in technical areas such as Architecture, and Engineering related to construction.

The Technical Architects who accredit university postgraduate studies equivalent to 60 credits or another degree related to Heritage may also accede to the Master's Degree.