Bandera English
Bandera Español

8. What are the requirements with regards to language certificates?

It is mandatory to provide language certificates (or other official documents proving your language ability) for both the Home and the Mobility University language of instruction. If both universities teach in English, only the English certificate (or any official document proving your proficiency in English) is necessary.

Language certificates must be submitted together with all other documents at the time of submitting the application. If you wish to submit certificates with international recognition, such as IELTS, *TOEFL, etc., it is your responsibility to make sure that you can have the results ready before the deadline for applications. The selection Committee has established recommended scores for language certificates: IELTS: 6.5; *TOEFL (Internet Based): 93; Cambridge Certificates: CAE: B grade, CPE: C grade. Applications with lower scores will also be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate their mastery of the language in question.

If you do not have any recognized language certificate of the language required, you can provide a transcript of records from a period of study completed in this language, or some other document, as long as it is issued by an academic institution. A certification from your university stating that English is their language of instruction can also be recognized as a proof of your English proficiency. For more details, you can check the “admissions” section of each University of the Consortium.

CIE BIOTIC | University of Granada 2023 Site map Accessibility