The Faculty of Sciences, in collaboration with the International Relations Office and the Scholarships and Study Grants Office, maintains a series of European programs (Erasmus Programme and Erasmus Internships), as well as the UGR's own student mobility programmes through which the mobility of the Master's students, in particular, in accordance with the guidelines and agreements established by the University of Granada through the Postgraduate School on international mobility.
The universities with which the Master's Degree has a mobility agreements are the following:
- FH Campus Wien, University of Applied Sciences Vienna, Austria. (2020-2021).
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria. (2020-2021).
- Czestochowa University of Technology- Politechnika Czestochowska. Czestochowa Poland. (2020-2021).
- Universidade Do Minho. Braga, Portugal. (2014-2021).
- Università degli Studi di Verona. (Verona, Italy) (2021/2022).